Electrical Controls Engineer
Are you a person with an analytical mind set and the ability to work with customers through challenging problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the life sciences? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your education and build upon it? My client is now hiring an Electrical Controls Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
Designs, modifies and analyzes complex machine controls for custom packaging machinery. Establishes and maintains baseline documentation.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Designs complete machine controls using conceptual design from Senior Designers
- Develops functional and efficient PLC and HMI machine programs and motion control programs.
- Drafts schematics, panel layouts, etc. as required to document machine controls.
- Develops and maintains bills of material for equipment throughout the project.
Education and Experience
- BS degree in electrical engineering or software engineering related field.
- 10+ years of experience in Rockwell programming and debugging equipment or processes
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.