Electronics R&D Manager - Medical Device - Permanent - Singapore
Are you interested in working for a company who can offer a large number of R&D projects for you to get involved with? Are you ready to manage a team of Electronics Engineers to get the work done?
The Electrical R&D Manager will be responsible for:
- The individual will be responsible for managing and leading the electronics R&D team
- The overall concept, architecture, design, development and implementation of device electronics for laboratory instrumentation for life sciences.
- Providing guidance to the electronics R&D team
- Delivering Electronics elements of the projects on time
In order to be successful in applying for the role the Electronics R&D Manager will be / have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 15 years of working experience preferably in the field of biotechnology instrumentation.
- Min 5 years in managerial position in leading multi-disciplinary design team.
- Extensive experience with analogue & digital electronics, power electronics, schematics capture & layout design (including library design), cable assembly design, and design documentation.
- Experience with embedded systems, DC/stepper motor drivers, opto-electronics, CMOS/CCD control electronics.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017