My client, a globally recognized Medical Device company in the Warsaw Indiana area, is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This Electrical Engineer position will be a 6 month contract to hire role in the Warsaw area that can pay between $35-$55 per hour based on prior levels of relevant experience. As an Electrical Engineer this individual would be responsible for asset management and process improvements within the engineering department.
As an Electrical Engineer, this individual would be responsible for:
- Technological improvements and process improvements for machines
- Leading one Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance of the program itself and any additional equipment replacement activities.
- Process improvements, lean activities, and system improvements.
- Utilizing test equipment, oscilloscopes, wrenches, standard/specialized tools for the maintenance
The most desirable candidates for the Electrical Engineer position will have the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering background (Associates or Bachelor's degree required)
- Leadership capabilities. Ability to own this program and be responsible for this asset's management and maintenance
- Exposure to electrical systems experience from working in either a power/industrial environment
- Experience with equipment such as micrometers, oscilloscope, and other testing equipment experience
- Understanding of GE or Allen Bradley PLC systems
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans, and take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential and upward mobility. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on exciting projects.
The Hiring Manager is looking to conduct first round interviews ASAP. If you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged. Please forward your resume and/or contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.