Are you a person with an analytical mind set and the ability to work through challenging problems? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a positive impact within the life sciences? Are you looking for a position that allows you to capitalize on your education and build upon it?
My client is now hiring Sustaining Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire. This is a great role for someone looking to gain experience with a large MN based company.
Location: Maple Grove, MN
After the NPD team finishes with a product, they send it to the SE Department for remediation, design change/altering, material or chemical discontinuation/changes, MDR compliance, license renewals.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Coordinate Design Change and Process Change activities
- Develop design inputs and design outputs for changes to existing product or new distributed product
- Provide R&D support for verification, qualification, and validation studies on existing products
- Support risk management activities and risk management reviews on existing products
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelors- mechanical, manufacturing, biomedical engineering
- Knowledge of BOM structure, technical writing, MDR compliance
- 2-3 years' experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.