Engineering Project Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary US$50 - US$60 per hour
- Location Round Lake, Illinois
- Sectors Medical Devices, Engineering, R+D/Project Management
Are you a self-starter interested in leading new product development projects? Are you interested in playing a key role in growth and project management? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a leading provider of products to treat hemphilia, kidney disease, immune disorders, and other chronic and acute medical conditions, is actively searching for an Engineering Project Manager to join its team in Round Lake, Illinois. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $50-$55 per hour. The Engineering Project Manager will be leading medical device product development projects.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for project management responsibilities, including creating/maintaining project charters and plans, leading core team meetings, and holding team members accountable for completing project deliverables.
- Meeting with the core member of the project and deliverables that are due and plan the next week, follow up with people where they are and helping when needed.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- B.S. or higher in Engineering or Science preferred
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Experiencing with leading products related to medical device industry
- Experience managing global expansion projects
- Experience leading teams for product development or sustaining product activities
The Engineering Project Manager is an outstanding opportunity to take on collaborative position and grow within a top notch organization, and Round Lake, IL is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.