Title: Estimation Manager
Salary: Competitive market rate
Duration: 1 year contract initially
- Work cooperatively within integrated solution development team to understand technical scope and division of work to develop and validate costs estimations on assigned projects.
- Perform costs estimations: translates technical solutions into costs estimations in the context of
- Total Cost of Ownership.
- Review the Project Risks and Opportunities Process and validates the Investment Risk Log with local Projects and Business Developers.
- Monitor project cost and schedule in comparison to the project's baseline budget.
- Understand and stay informed on the use and development of E&C estimating techniques, tools and formats.
- Optimise estimating methods and tools and update procedures and training material accordingly.
- Recommend necessary modifications in estimating strategies.
- Collect and monitor target metrics per type of projects.
- Collect and review projects and proposals lessons learned.
- Contribute to developing forward escalation strategies.
- 5 years minimum experience in estimating of industrial projects including construction.
- Process and details oriented
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Planning, organisation and decision making skills
- Transparency and integrity.
- Proactive, good team player within cross-functional teams.
Keywords: Estimating, Benchmarking, Planning, Gas, Chemical, Projects
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can send your CV or contact Naavin at +65 6871 4700 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017