Duration: 6 months Location: South Holland
Start : ASAP
Full time preferred, 32 hours discussable. Could be longer-term but assignment is fixed-term in principle to help the site increase their productivity. Must be stress-resilient.
General job summary:
Supervises and directs all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems. Complies with Good Manufacturing Practice and Safety and Environmental Regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting. Ensures compliance with facilities standards as defined by the company and External Governmental bodies Principal duties and
* Manages Facilities and Facilities services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements; assures change implementation complies with local and federal regulations; evaluates impact and actions plan to assure proper implementation.
* Ensures the service activities performed by the Facilities partner in the areas of responsibility to comply with production requirements and standardization expectations. Ensures the repair, installation, and maintenance of facility systems are conducted according to the established requirements and in compliance with applicable regulations. Supervises and/or oversees in-house and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the established requirements and company policies, as applicable.
* Develops key performance indicators aligned with regulatory requirements; reports periodically to management. Develops and completes an action plan to assure key performance indicators are maintained in control.
* Identifies issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS and quality regulatory requirement, downtime or impact the financial plan; report to management, providing alternatives to assure issues or risks are mitigated.
* Keeps standard operational procedures of the area updated and assures strict compliance to them.
* Acts as Facilities subject matter expert for: area improvements, deviations evaluations, regulatory audits, and capital justification. * Supports major process and facilities projects, including conducting project team meetings.
* Actively participates in the strategic plans development for business operations.
* Ensures the establishment, implementation, execution, and monitoring of the facilities environmental controls throughout the facilities maintenance system.
* Ensures compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system.
* Adopts and deploys EHS systems ownership through the facilities team.
* Ensures the establishment, implementation, monitoring, and the maintenance of the environmental management systems.
* Assures compliance with applicable legal requirements.
* Develops environmental objectives and targets and promotes and encourages employees to achieve these objectives and targets.
* Assures trainings in the assigned tasks have been delivered prior to execution.
* Acts in accordance to the principles expressed in Our Credo and the Quality Statement in all negotiations and activities within and outside the company and assures these are met.
* Develops, administers, and controls assigned budget to maximize utilization, reduces operational costs, and complies with corporate standards.
* Prepares performance reports on accomplishments and situations of the area for the department head. Other tasks:
* Delivers small projects or executes programs versus objectives. Independently plans and prioritizes work for completion. Promotes and implements innovative solutions in core area. Improves processes and/or methodology. Independency:
* Troubleshooting of Facilities services and systems including GMP and non-GMP utilities. Supports in defining department, program goals and tactics. Defines objectives to achieve targets on a team and/or individual level. Applies collaborative leadership skills and/or leads small cross functional teams under supervision. Builds up knowledge and expertise in other technical and business disciplines. Integrity:
* Integrity and Credo-based actions, strategic thinking, big picture orientation with attention to detail, organization and talent development, intellectual curiosity, collaboration and teaming, sense of urgency, prudent risk-taking, self-awareness and adaptability, results and performance driven
* Able to communicate and writing skills in English People Management Skills:
* Able to support other departments or projects according to business needs.
* Will serve as the Facilities Engineer and supports the Facilities Supervisor on site.
* BS 5 - 7 yrs.; preferably with Technical or Facilities background
* MS/MBA is a plus
* PE Certificate is a plus Required experience level
* Proven track record in the Facilities Management including Supervison of Facilities/Utilities personnel (minimum of 5 years).
* Strong technical skills in EHS and Quality Management and facilities engineering.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Integrity and Credo-based actions, tactical thinking, big picture orientation with attention to detail, organization and talent development, intellectual curiosity, collaboration and teaming, sense of urgency, prudent risk-taking, self-awareness and adaptability, results and performance driven.
Interested to learn more? contact me on 020-5221588 or email me @ r.estevezcornet#realstaffing.com