Full Stack Developer
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sectors IT
Do you want to work in an environment where Information technology transforms the health care industry while improving people's lives?
This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality.
This is the place to do your life's best work.
Recap of the Opportunity
-Building a brand new platform from scratch while creating a new PoC team, utilizing cutting edge technology.
-Proof of Concept Phase creating an internal "Chat Box" for an internal customer.
-Developing Software with PaaS(platform as a service) with the private/public cloud.
-Looking to Scale to Enterprise level to reduce burden on customer service.
-In an Agile Environment with a team of 9-12 individuals including Software Devs, QA's, I&R's and a ScrumMaster.
Project: Transform ChatBot Proof of Concept software designs into Enterprise Software Solutions
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Length: 6 month contract to hire
The most desirable candidates for the Application Developer role will possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of programming language experience
- 3+ years of experience designing enterprise software systems
- Experience developing and deploying applications on public cloud
- Possess depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering disciplines
- Experience with micro services and REST APIs
- Micro services experience
- Experience in embedding Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or analytics into a scaled IT development environment
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Health care industry experience
If you are looking to work with cutting edge technology, with the most talented developers in the space while working on your best life's work, then this is the opportunity to you.
The Hiring Manager is conducting interviews beginning next week, so if you are interested, a prompt response is encouraged.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.