Full - stack Java developer
- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £500 per day +
- Location Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Sectors Web Development
Role: Full-stack Java Developer
Rate: £450 - £500 per day
Contract length: 12 months
When they want someone to start: June/July (Flexible for the right person)
Hours: Every Friday from home and flexible working hours
Summary of the work
An exciting opportunity is coming up with one of my existing clients in central Sheffield to work on a Greenfield project. You would need plenty of experience working as part of a team and be able to come up with new ideas. Communication and teamwork is a key part of this role and interest/experience in design as well as developing code is necessary.
Desirable skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience working with up to date Java stack including Java 8 & Spring Boot
- Experience working on large systems using micro-services architecture
- Must have Security clearance to join this particular project.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile teams
- Strong understanding of modern application architecture and design principles.
- Demonstrated experience building APIs
- Good communication skills and experience working in collaborative environments
- AWS experience
- True full stack development experience
I have worked with this client for over 2 years and have had nothing but good feedback from the developers currently working on projects for them. The developers are constantly getting good feedback from their customer as well regarding the products they are releasing.
If you like working in a fast paced environment with other talented and friendly people then let's talk!
Get in touch with me, Laura Harries for more details.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales