- Type Permanent
- Location Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Pharmacovigilance
This Agency is not only a fantastic place to work, but an unrivalled area within which to gain further, invaluable experience. This NCA focuses on protecting and enhancing human health through the individual contributions of each and every employee. With a friendly, open and inviting atmosphere, this makes this already rewarding work, even more so. Employees are provided with the means to create a great work-life balance and are consistently developed through excellent learning and development programmes.
In brief, the GCP/Pharmacovigilance Inspector role involves evaluating the compliance of sites where clinical trials are conducted, sites where clinical data is collected, clinical trial testing facilities, sites where pharmacovigilance data is collected, evaluated or process on behalf of MA holders or MA holder offices. These sites may be national or international.
The GCP/Pharmacovigilance Inspector role has responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Preparing for, organising and carrying out inspections in accordance with NCA and Union procedures
- Compiling inspection reports when acting as lead inspector, contributing to preparation of reports for joint or accompanied inspections
- Assisting the managers in the Inspections section to ensure that inspection procedures remain up to date with relevant developments in National, European and international regulations, legislation and guides
- Representing the NCA, as required, at national, European and international regulatory meetings and seminars
Education and Skills
- 3rd level degree in Life Sciences, Clinical discipline or Pharmacy
- 3 years minimum experience in Clinical Trial or PV environment
- In-depth knowledge of EU and National Legislation with regards to GCP and GVP
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
No CV? Not Sure? Apply with a copy of your CV here or give me a call to find out more!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales