Generics BD Manager Role - ABAZ
- Type Permanent
- Salary £35000 - £50000 per annum +
- Location Middlesex, England
- Sectors Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
Start date: ASAP
Interview slots: Next two weeks
Type: Full time, perm
Pay rate: 35K-45K+ Discretionary Bonus (dependent on experience)
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Assistant Manager Business Development/ Business Development Manager
Work with a global generics pharmaceutical brand as an associate business development manager reporting into and assisting the commercial manager in growing the business and gaining EU exposure. You will be generating leads, providing qualitative analysis support and managing key accounts.
Areas of Focus:
- Support the commercial Manager on a variety of new projects including launching new products
- Writing business proposals, reviewing/negotiating licensing and supply agreements and Contract manufacturing agreement.
- Quantitative and business analysis support. This includes data based on IMS and other Market Information.
- Assisting the commercial Manager in handling key accounts for Out licensing, Distribution and CMO business.
- Dealing with selected customers from order placement to delivery.
- Assisting in analysing the budget vs sales on monthly basis for the business.
- Managing the tech transfer process with contract manufacturers including liaison with CMO's for smooth supply of the products to subsidiaries.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and develop dynamic rationale for business proposals
- Experience with BD deals / experience in dealing with suppliers, CMO's for oral solids and injectables
- Understanding of the European generics space
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong networking capabilities
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales