Global Studies Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location San Francisco, California
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech
ONE YEAR CONTRACT (W/ possibility for extension) AT REPUTABLE PHARMA COMPANY IN SSF!
Global Study Manager
Provides the operational expertise and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of Clinical Study Management (Plan, Initiate, Conduct, Close), in accordance with the appropriate quality standards including ICH/GCP and applicable regulations.
- Provides direction and leadership to one or more clinical operations teams
- Contributes to the development and management of the study time-lines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure feasibility and delivery
- Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies
- Delivers operational elements of study plan
- Provides day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors
- ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs
- Identifies areas of best practice
- 5-7 years of experience In a clinical research environment and a life sciences degree
Please reply with your resume and a time to speak by FRIDAY, JUNE 8, 2018. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.