Group Leader Quality Control
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Haarlem
- Sectors Technical and Quality Assurance
Group leader Quality Control
* Builds relationships with other functions and builds networks with key stakeholders. Communicate in a professional and courteous manner with personnel and colleagues.
* Interact courteously with other department when answering questions or providing other information.
* Seeks to provide solutions, not just identify problems
* Uses analyses to determine root causes and CAPAs
* Recognizes when changes in product, process or regulations will require changes in tasks and propose action plans accordingly
* Serves as an advocate for his/her people; anticipates and removes potential obstacles to achieving team goals
* Accepts accountability for own decisions and behaviours
* Ensures that activities & accountabilities are properly distributed throughout the team
* Identifies gaps in the number of resources and in capability of the team and works with the Head of the Department to develop solutions
* Identifies gaps in capability or needs for future learning requirements, and works with employees to define plans to close those gaps and propose these to the Head of the Department.
Collaborates with HR as needed
* Sets a personal example of continuous learning, especially concerning Lean Laboratory in the pharma industry.
project length: 23/07/2018
hours per week: 40
* Good Knowledge of English (verbal and in writing)
* Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection, US-FDA, ANVISA
* Familiar with Lean Lab concept.
* Familiar with process automation
* Experience on instrument like HPLC, GC, KF
* Experience with pharmaceutical processes, chemical analysis techniques, and cGXP
* Specific training (internal and /or external) and experience
Are you the new Group Leader Quality Control? Apply now online or to speak to Michelle Smit via 020 522 15 88 or m.smit[a]realstaffing.com