An exciting and fast-growing pharmaceutical company is looking for a Head of Compliance, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance.
In this role you will be responsible for operational leadership and of the Pharmacovigilance & Medical Information teams, driving compliance, training staff in compliance to Head of Compliance, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance
Responsibilities will include:
- Operational leadership of Compliance, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance functions
- Partake in the approval and sign-off off items submitted for the compliance
- Operational excellence within each function: Define and track via individual and functional key performance indicators linked to company strategy and objectives.
- Provide input to other UK/IE and International functions to ensure compliance of UK and IE promotional / non-promotional materials and activities.
- Foster and maintain a culture of compliance through the deployment of engaging training, awareness and education programs covering all the required codes and other regulations
- Maintain oversight of adherence across company activities to the ABPI/ IPHA codes of practice, other codes, laws and regulations (Data protection, Health and Safety, Training, Conflicts of interest, Antifraud, Anti Bribery Act, Anticorruption, Competition Law, PV reporting, Employment law and global policies etc.
- Budget management of Compliance, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance. Budget approved by Leadership Team
- Be the final signatory for the approval of UK/IE and International functions to ensure compliance of promotional materials
- Keep up to date on requirements in relation to Compliance, Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance
- Support the company HQ in relation to pharmacovigilance implementation and audits.
- Regularly review compliance policies and processes and conduct regular reviews of their compliance activities across the business to identify any vulnerabilities and risks and develop and implement any remedial plans.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Ideally a Medical Doctor or registered Pharmacist and has demonstrable commercial acumen
- Holds good understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge and understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Have experience in a compliance focused role
- Have experience in Medical Information and/or Pharmacovigilance.
This company is in its growth phase but with an international focus, so you can make a real impact and there is many opportunities to grow with the company.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales