Head of Governance and Company Secretarial
- Type Contract
- Salary £450 - £500 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Charity/NFP
Reporting to the Director of Governance and Compliance, you will act as deputy Company Secretary and will lead the governance and company secretarial function to ensure that the Housing Association and its subsidiaries meet all legal and regulatory requirements.
You will oversee the effective management and operation of the Housing Association and all of its subsidiary companies, boards and committees.
- Chartered Company Secretary in a similar organisation, operating at a senior level for at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of charity (including registered societies) and company law
- Good communications skills with an ability to communicate complex information to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent management skills
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales