Head of Portfolio Strategy
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Business Intelligence and Data Analysis
Our client is a global leader in generic & bio-similars pharmaceuticals with a goal of providing better & easier access to medicines worldwide while maintaining highest integrity & environmental sustainability.
You'll be responsible of spearheading, identifying & executing portfolio strategy covering both short term & long term pipeline for the organization.
- Spearheads valuation & business cases for pipeline with strategic investment and make portfolio management decisions.
- With strong commercial & launches experience, you will be responsible for operationalising & implementing portfolio strategies.
- Provides portfolio analysis & studies for prioritization of budget allocation to projects.
- Ensures the evaluation & selection of the suitable portfolio opportunities at the respective countries to ensure stronger positioning of organization in the region.
- Strong experience & footprint in Asia region covering key markets such as Japan, China, Australia, Thailand & Turkey.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the pharmaceuticals & life-science industry in portfolio management, launch readiness & management, market access & marketing.
- Experience with branded generics would be a great added advantage.
- Ability to think strategically with strong business & commercial acumen.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills.
To apply, please get in touch with Adrian Leong at a.leong(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
*Please note that only short-listed candidates would be contacted. Thank you.
License No: 16S8216
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017