Head of Quality Assurance - South East - £85,000
A leading pharmaceuticals business based in the South East are seeking to add a new Head of Quality to their site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a smaller organisation that will enable you to have a positive impact not only on the Quality function but also on the overall strategy of the business. You will be working alongside other key stakeholders where you will be instrumental in developing the strategy of the organisation for future growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working alongside a network of QA Managers and Qualified Persons within the business, this opportunity will suit dynamic and focused individual who is looking to further their career.
- To promote a culture of Quality excellence.
- To ensure all activities, processes and procedures are carried out to the highest quality and accuracy standards.
- To ensure full GMP, GDP and GCP compliance of the business.
- To conduct external audits of existing contract manufacturers and suppliers and conduct vendor assessment/selection for all new manufacturers, suppliers and providers.
- To host/support Regulatory Authority Inspections.
- Strong leadership qualities: to embody the culture and values of the business, to be highly effective as a team motivator and coach.
- Previous experience hosting MHRA and HPRA audits.
- Strong experience within GDP essential.
- Continuous Improvement of all Quality operations: an ability to self-audit.
Shortlisting for this position has begun with a view to moving quickly on any suitable candidates. If you would like to know more information please contact Sarah Irvine at Real Staffing to discuss the role in more detail.
Alternatively if you know of anyone who may be suitable then please feel free to reach out as we offer shopping vouchers for any successful referrals.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales