Title: Research & Development Public Health Institute Health Economics & Outcomes Research Specialist III
Duration: 4 months, high likelihood of extension in 2019
Location: New York, New York//Collegeville, PA
Description of Clinical Research Associate III: Pfizer is seeking a CRA with health-outcomes experience to partner with PHI asset teams to execute Global HEOR strategy
Responsibilities of Health Economics & Outcomes Research Specialist III:
- Develop global value dossiers and cost models
- Partner with the PHI asset teams to execute the Global HEOR strategy to support the value of assets in the Business Unit.
- Support the execution of HEOR studies and projects in alignment with the global HEOR strategy to support and enhance the value proposition for the assigned assets. May include support or assistance with some or all of the following, under direction of Pfizer HEOR staff:
- Development of global value dossiers and other payer communication tools
- Development of cost models (cost-effectiveness & budget impact) to demonstrate the public health and economic value of the asset(s)
- Conducting observational studies (e.g. burden of disease, outcomes research, costing studies, etc.) following non-interventional study processes
- Develop and execute real world evidence per the product strategy (e.g. treatment patterns, real world effectiveness, burden of illness, costing, epidemiology studies, etc.) within non- interventional study processes
- Generate peer-reviewed publications to communicate study findings in scientific channels in alignment with the product publication strategy
- Support coordination of input from local country Health & Value teams on evidence needs and ensure that the input is appropriately incorporated to support global market access needs
- Assess, synthesize, and interpret relevant literature and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with managing research projects with external vendors to ensure timely completion and quality of deliverables as well as budget/legal compliance
- Support management of allocated project budgets to align with priorities and spend forecasts, including tracking invoices and updating internal budget systems
Qualifications of Health Economics & Outcomes Research Specialist III :
- 6+ years HEOR or relevant experience, including knowledge in health economics, cost-effectiveness, data analyses, patient reported outcomes measures, epidemiology, statistics and real world evidence.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in related field
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.