One of our clients is looking for a Healthcare Business Analyst for 40 hours a week. The contract is project based, starting as soon as possible in the Amsterdam area.
Healthcare Business Analyst
The teams at our client develop incredible solutions for some of the world's most impressive healthcare organisations. For this project they work together with two leaders in the pharmaceutical and technology industry. The role of Business Analyst is key to help them understand and translate the client wishes to clearly defined requirements to ensure deliveries that make their clients happy.
- You build trusted relationships with stakeholders to gather and prioritise requirements
- You break down the requirements into epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, diagrams, etc.
- You challenge stakeholders and business owners on the added value of the requirements
- Together with the Designer, you refine the wireframes and designs.
- Work as a Product Owner for their clients.
- Work closely with QA and assist in the User Acceptance Testing
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 6+ months
- Location: Amsterdam
Skills & Qualification:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a hospital, medtech or Pharma company
- Solid understanding of hospital processes and standards (HL7, FHIR, etc)
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in a software development environment
- Experience in Web/ Mobile development
- Experience working with project and requirements management systems (eg JIRA)
- Background in Clinical Informatics is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
Are you the Senior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or t.vanmarsbergen(at)realstaffing.com