Our client in Bedminster, NJ is currently searching to fill an opening for a HEOR Director. This leader will oversee strategic planning and execution for all activities involved in developing HEOR strategies/tactics (including publication plan) across product development, launch, and life cycle management. This leader represents HEOR as a core member on medical, market access, and commercial sub-teams representing a brand and liaises with other members on the team to generate novel ideas and create alignment on company strategies both in the short and long term.
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Leader represents HEOR as a core member on various functional teams representing a brand to generate innovative ideas and establish alignment on company strategies for evidence generation.
- Build and implement plan for HEOR evidence generation/dissemination within an assigned area.
- Lead delivery of value evidence generation strategies throughout life cycle (development, launcah/post).
- Drive high quality evidence generation methodologies and execution of timely deliverables/publications.
- Oversee and guide development and implementation of patient reported outcomes (PRO) strategy.
- Ensure the work delivered by HEOR in the assigned area achieves goals and objectives of company.
- Utilize distinctive approaches for proactive evidence dissemination to customers in a compliant manner.
- Represent the assigned HEOR group on various cross-functional teams in commercial/scientific areas.
- Direct and implement relevant HEOR initiatives with external entities and engage with HEOR Field team.
- Establish an integrated HEOR plan aligned with Commercial, Market Access, and Medical objectives.
- May have responsibilities for managing and developing direct reports; in addition to execution of individual development plans.
- At least 7 years in Medical Affairs, R&D and/or HEOR or related field in the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience with observational research/real-world evidence projects including prospective and retrospective studies, cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys, health economic modeling (cost-effectiveness/budget impact) is required
- Experience building HEOR models or prior experience developing research plans for economic analysis
- Communicates concisely and effectively in written reports, data presentations and meetings
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical abilities while managing multiple priorities
- Thinks strategically, possesses strong sense of urgency, and achieves business results
- Actively establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other functions
- Advanced experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrates advanced competencies and behavioral indicators in teamwork, problem solving, customer focus, relationship building, and strategic thinking
- Master's Degree in a related field is required, preferably in Pharmacy, Epidemiology or Public Health.
- Advanced degree (doctorate) in Public Heath, Health Services Research, Health Economics, Epidemiology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biostatistics or related field is preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.