HR Project Manager
- Type Contract
- Location Hertfordshire, England
- Sectors Operations
Interim Project Manager (HR)
I am working with a leading medical device company based in Hertfordshire who are looking to appoint an Interim Project Manager to work within their HR Transformation Programme with a global and regional background on a 6 month contract.
What will you be doing?
The Project Manager will be responsible for working with a number of Projects and Business leads within the Programme to create, manage and execute project level plans to achieve the overarching Programme benefits delivery. The Project Manager will play a key role in understand the status, risks and issues at the project level and then reporting this into the overall Programme to ensure continue benefit delivery aligned to the Business Case.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience in HR Transformation, process changes and implementation within HR
- 5+ years of experience of leading projects in an HR environment
- Strong experience of global delivery and working in global environment
- Experience in life science industry (preferable)
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales