- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Malaysia, Malaysia
- Sectors R+D/Project Management
Site HSE Supervisor
Progressive Global Energy is currently looking for a Site HSE Supervisor for one of our Global Industrial Gas MNC clients. This position is an exciting opportunity that allows you to be a part of a global team in a fast pace environment.
Location: Pasir Gudang Johor, Malaysia
Duration: 10-12 Month Contract
Working Hours: 9am-6pm, 48 Hours per Week, Monday to Saturday
Budget: Competitive Market Rate
- Monitoring of the implementation and effectiveness of the site HSE management system
- Technical consulting of the site management with regard to HSE
- Technical consulting of contractor management incl. its HSE personnel, e.g. safety specialists and safety delegates with regard to HSE
- Elaboration of suggestions for HSE improvement measures with regard to construction and commissioning
- To contribute to the development, revision, organisation and, if required, execution of trainings and education concepts for the site personnel and contractor's personnel with regard to HSE during construction and commissioning activities
- Check the implementation and effectiveness of the protective measures determined in safety walk records and incident investigation reports
- Suggest disciplinary measures for offences against the HSE regulations according to project specifications
- At least 7 years of experience in HSE field in EPC organization in oil & gas, refinery & chemical field.
- Exposure to engineering and construction projects.
- Able to interpret the project fire, safety health and environment plan and implement the program during construction and commissioning phase.
- Familiar with FW, Client and International Certification system (eg ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 systems) applicable for the project.
If you are interested in the above described position, appreciate if you can click the link or contact Angelica Desiongco at +65 68009560 for a confidential discussion.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017