Human Factors Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location McHenry, Illinois
- Sectors Pharma & Biotech, Medical Devices, Engineering, R&D, Mobile App Development
Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work that changes lives? Do you want to advance your career within the Medical Device space? If so, I have the job for you! I am currently looking for a Human Factors Engineer in Hudson, WI area with a client who is among the world's largest Medical equipment development companies.
In this role, the Human Factors Engineer will apply knowledge of human performance and human factors techniques to identify user needs, requirements, and inform design across the product life-cycle.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Identifying front end design research
- Working on a drug delivery device that will involve 130 participants in 4 different cities
- Travel to executive on a summative study for a drug delivery device (auto injector)
- Assigned to a summative study that will follow a compressed time-line which will begin with protocol refinement
- Data analysis and reporting to complete the usability summative report
- Collaborate with design assurance team
The best candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Factors Engineering, Industrial Design, Ergonomics, Biomedical, Psychology)
- Deep understanding of FDA regulations
- Industry experience: Medical Device
- Experience conducting summative and formative studies
- Willing to jump in and work independently
- Collaborate with others
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and work on life-saving devices. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply at the details below. The Hiring Team is scheduling interviews this week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.