Infection Prevention and Control Lead
- Type Contract
- Location West Midlands, England
- Sectors Healthcare & NHS
My West Midlands based client are looking for an experienced Infection Prevention and Control Lead to join them for an initial contract term of 4 months to support ahead of CQC Inspection.
The following experience is essential:
- Must be a Registered Nurse with active PIN
- Have experience across IPC at 'Lead Nurse' level
- Have strong engagement skills to raise awareness of IPC
- Experience working in NHS Provider setting
- Strong ability to write strategy and communicate effectively at all levels
This Trust are looking for an IPC lead to come and work with them to raise to National Standards ahead of CQC inspection. With in-patient services included, it is important that the staff have a working knowledge of IPC and how to embed this into their every day roles - the successful candidate here will assist them in doing this.
To learn more or note your interest, please contact Zoe Jarvis at Real Staffing on 0121 265 7474.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales