interim HEOR Manager Nordics and UK
- Type Contract
- Location England, England
- Sectors Health Economics
A Leading organisation are seeking an interim HEOR Manager to join their HEOR team and manage activities for both the UK and Nordic regions.
What will you be doing?
Reporting directly into the GHEOR Director, the interim HEOR Manager, will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of the value evidence generation and dissemination plan for Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) for Northern Europe (UK and Nordics).
What skills/experience should you have?
- Masters or PhD, preferable in Health Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology or related fields
- 2 years + project management within HEOR or related field
- Experience with observational research/real-world evidence projects including prospective and retrospective studies, cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys, health economic modelling (cost-effectiveness/budget impact) is required.
- Excellent written business in English and one EU language
Get in touch today if you're interested!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales