IT Engineer Consultant
One of our favourite pharmaceutical clients is looking for an IT Consultant / Business Analyst for 20 hours a week. The contract is project based, starting as soon as possible in the Leiden area.
IT Engineer / Business Analyst
The need of automation support on Lab Systems is growing. The quality of data management, systems processes and standards need to be supported and need to be improved continually. Lab systems varies from analytical equipment to complex global platform projects like LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
Data Integrity is very important, therefore user requirements of systems need to be translated into technical specifications and systems need to follow the set Data Integrity standards
The consultant gives follow up on GAPS and takes lead in and takes part of Lab Systems initiatives and projects, all in cooperation with the global organisation and in alignment with the business needs.
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: 3+ months (more projects are anticipated to prolong partnership)
- Location: Venlo
Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Informatics, Computer Science or in Life Sciences
- Background in software development and programming Experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Project Management experience at large company required
- Proven P&L responsibility
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable.
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
Are you the Site IT Support Technician I'm looking for? Please contact Tom van Marsbergen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or t.vanmarsbergen (at) realstaffing.com