Title: IT Support Analyst
Type: Full time employment
Experience: Second jobber, experience providing front-line technical support
About the role
With significant growth planned for 2019, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic and vibrant IT Support Analyst with good technical background and experience to lead technical support to a local and report workforce of over 30 staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for investigating a wide range of technical issues and enjoys problem solving and taking control of situations to drive home technical solutions whilst putting their customer's needs first.
Reporting into the Head of Technology and working closely supporting staff across the business in Marketing, Operations, Research and Sales to be sure technology is supporting staff to excel in their roles.
What you can expect to do:
- Diagnose and fix IT issues for local and remote staff
- Liaise direct with staff regarding technical issues
- Log work and fixes into a help-desk system Jira
- Work to Service level agreements (SLA)
- Incident management
- Support staff and provide a great level of customer service
- Write up IT documentations and policies
- Enforce and monitor IT policies
- Be responsible for and manage Google Apps, Jira and other SAAS products
- Support and maintain local Coach Call Centre
- Be a local point of contact for technical issues with the Education Platform
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Take charge of and lead exceptional IT Support
Skill & knowledge requirements:
- At least a year's experience providing front-line technical support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can explain complicated problems and solutions in meaningful ways
- Experienced in maintaining and supporting Windows and Mac OS
- Experienced in supporting SAAS platforms - not required but would be an advantage
- Managing staff expectations
- Comfortable dealing with senior staff
- High attention to detail in processes and documentation
- Willing - to roll their sleeves up, get involved, and go the extra mile when required.
- Fast moving - highly organised with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Creative - ability to raise the bar and deliver highly creative solutions
- Very conscientious - sets high personal standards and shows excellent attention to detail
- Intellectually sharp - passionate about technology and inquisitive to do things differently
- Dependable - able to work on your own and as part of a winder team
- Quality focused - ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales