- Type Contract
- Salary £475 - £525 per annum +
- Location Croydon
- Sectors Government
I'm currently working with a Central Government Organisation in Croydon who are looking for a SC Cleared Java Developer on a 12 Month Contract. See details below:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services-from inception and design, through development, deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support development teams with build & deployment best practices e.g. using pipelines, CI/CD, Docker & Kubernetes
- Work on dev stories when requested and/or write automated tests
- Focus on continual improvement, visualising these improvements often using tools such as sonarqube
What you'll do: Working as part of a close-knit cross-functional team made up of Developers, Testers and DevOps engineers to build & deploy containerised Microservices into dev/test environments through to live production.
LIVE SC CLEARANCE IS NEEDED.
12 Month Contract, Croydon, £500 - £525 Per Day (Outside of IR35).
If you're interested or know anyone that might be, please apply with an up to date CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales