Java Developer - Java 8 - Blackpool - 6 Month Contract up to £550 per day- 1 Day Remote Working
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary agile delivery team, who are conducting a service redesign of the Working benefits eco-systems.
Work must follow GDS Service Manual guidance and be in line with Digital Service Standard, Technology Code of Practice, Market Research Society Code of Conduct and EU Services Directive. The team is multi-disciplinary combining software engineering, user experience design, user testing, QA & webops (among others).
Technical Stack for Project
- Java 8
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Spring Security
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience in participating in workshops to identify and define user requirements
- Experience in writing acceptance tests and understanding Behavior Driven Development principles
- Experience of developing highly interactive websites and familiarity with the challenges involved
- Experience of team development in integrated environments using managed source control systems such as Git
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
- Proven experience working in projects where Test Driven Development, pair programming and refactoring principles were applied
- Knowledge of Software/ Enterprise Design Patterns
- Experience with development infrastructure and tools (revision control, bug tracking, wiki)
I am currently shortlisting candidates for this project and interviews are available from next week. Please reply with an updated CV in the first instance.
Java Developer - Java 8 - Blackpool - 6 Month Contract up to £550 per day- 1 Day Remote Working.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales