JHMR Software Verification Team Lead
- Type Permanent
- Salary £55000 - £75000 per annum +
- Location England, England
- Sectors Digital Health
Software Verification Team Leader, UK , 70K + Bonus/OTE
Software Verification Team Leader
Exciting digital device/health-tech leader seeking a Software Verification Team Leader for an In Vitro Diagnostic company set to revolutionise next generation healthcare. The organisation which has a legacy of producing disruptive medical technology is looking to establish a new generation of products which will integrate point of care testing, embrace digital connectivity and focus on diagnostic-led care solutions.
Reporting to the Head of software Engineering and working as part of the engineering team, the role will be responsible for driving the verification and validation of the Point of Care (POC) instrument software and associated tools. This role will require the capability to perform and manage the verification and validation of software used in the creation of a medical device as well as to build and then manage a software test team to facilitate delivery of the fully verified and validated product software feature set.
- Develop and maintain a suitably sized and capable software test team to deliver the required project Verification and Validation software elements.
- Line management of the software test team.
- Ability to define and execute the required verification activities needed to demonstrate the software design has met specification.
- Create the required V&V QMS documentation.
- Review and critique software QMS documentation developed by other team members (Specifications, RA, test plans, test protocols, test results).
- Responsible for the verification and validation of medical device embedded systems software and any associated project software development tools/utilities.
- Verification of 3rd party software used as part of the software application, e.g. RTOS, GUI middleware, low level device drivers, bootloaders/firmware upgrades, LCD Touchscreens. Ensure the software V&V activities are compliantly completed in line with the required project timelines.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience with regulated environment of Medical Devices
- Verification and Validation experience
- Test Plans, Test Methods, Test Cases/Strategies
- Functional and Non-functional testing (Blackbox & Whitebox methods -Unit Test, Integration test and system testing experience.
- Ability to create software test protocols and software verification/validation reports
- Set up and use of Defect tracking tools -Jira
- Software configuration management tools (E.G Github)
- Install, set up and use of continuous integrations test and build systems
- Embedded Software or PC Based application experience
- Electronics/Hardware understanding -Target boards used for software development and test
- Design/Debugging tools and instruments experience -oscilloscopes, multimeters, function generators, programmable power supplies, logic analysers, JTAG, IAR IDE, RS232 and USB interfaces
Salary and Benefits
The role is looking to pay up to £70k + Benefits, with future opportunities for progression evident from the ambitions growth plans within the company.
If you are interested and would like to know more including the product information, scope of the opportunity and where opportunities with this company could take you.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales