Junior Biomedical Engineer
- Type Contract
- Salary £20 - £26 per hour + competitive
- Location Columbia, Maryland
- Sectors Mechanical
Role - Junior/Associate Biomedical Engineer
Length - 12month rolling contracts very like to extend or go permanent
Location - Columbia, Maryland - On-Site
Pay Rate - W2 Basis - $20-$27 per hour depending on experience
My client is part of a global life sciences company, and this is working for one of their much smaller, innovative subsidiaries, on a drug delivery/combination device. This is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow in a company working on such an innovative device.
Day to day, you will be involved in gap analyses, design history files, design controls, design changes, working with the project teams and vendors and various other tasks.
The only experience you require is:
- A Mechanical/Biomedical degree (or similar science related) with a minimum GPA of 3+
- Drug Delivery/Combination device experience is extremely desirable
- Very good communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work as part of a team or independently
If interested, please submit your resume as soon as possible.
Interviews will be happening over the next few weeks, with the role starting as soon as possible.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.