Junior Medical Marketing Manager
For one of our clients, an international Medical Devices company, we are looking for a Junior Medical Marketing Manager. The company has a good reputation and strives for innovative healthcare solutions in Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Pain.
As the position will be based at the EMEA headquarters, the atmosphere is very international and focussed on career development.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of an online platform that is meant to provide education and trainings for doctors and pharmacists. The content is focused on the therapeutic areas of the company. In the future, trainings about the portfolio products will be added as well.
In order to develop these materials, you will be in regular contact with KOLs and other Medical Societies. After assembling the content, you will need to translate this content into interactive information that can be used for trainings. You will need to use your creative skills in order to make the educational programs attractive for the target groups.
As it is an internationally oriented position, you will need to be flexible to travel and attend international congresses with the team.
Finally, you will manage a running clinical study in one of the EMEA countries.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Master of Science in (bio) medical sciences, biology, pharmacy, etc.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing or medical marketing
- You have experience with online marketing and online educational programs
- You are able to understand highly scientific content and literature
- You have experience in liaising with KOLs
- You are creative and proactive
- You have experience in an international and matrix environment
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
The company will offer a good salary and secondary benefits.
If you are the person I am looking for, or you know the perfect candidate, feel free to get in touch through m.veledaalves @ realstaffing.com.