My client is a multi-national generic pharmaceutical company with strong presence in all regions in the world. They are one of the fastest growing generic pharmaceutical company in the market.
They are looking to fill the position of a Key Account Manager responsible for their Singapore accounts covering structured & restructured hospitals.
- To promote the assigned range of generic products to healthcare professionals.
- Development of good relationships with KOLs will be essential.
- To work closely with the Business Manager to monitor and assess the success of promotional materials & activities in accordance with the planned strategies and budgets to achieve the sales objectives of the assigned range of products.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of KOL's.
- At least 3 - 5 years of sales experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in managing structured & restructured hospitals is required.
- Experience in product listing in structured & restructured hospitals is preferred
- Strong negotiation and business partnering skills with ability to manage and negotiate with key decision makers in the hospitals
- Strong in planning and execution of sales and marketing plans in the assigned key accounts and its other outlets
To apply, please email CV to a.leong(a)realstaffing.com, or call +65 6871 4700 for further information.
License No: 16S8216
Real Staffing Group Reg No: 53132073A
SThree Pte Ltd Business Reg No: 200720126E
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017