Lead Electrical Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to US$140000 per annum + competitive
- Location Los Angeles
- Sectors R&D
A Southern California medical device startup company looking for a highly motivated Lead Electrical Engineer. Minimum educational requirements for candidates should be a master's degree with two or more years related experience or a bachelor's degree with three or more years related experience.
- Design hardware, electronic circuits, control systems or algorithms for new development and existing product support based on functional specifications.
- Perform routine analysis to predict performance of electronic circuits or control systems and evaluate results to identify improvements.
- Perform Failure Mode Effect Analysis to determine issues and corrective actions in existing electronic designs.
- Identify requirements and risks associated with medical device design complying with IEC 60601-1 standard and Kelvi's procedures.
- Document electronic designs in accordance with Kelvi's quality system and maintain revision history.
- Develop electronic fixtures, tools, or procedures to support product development and manufacturing.
- Coordinate prototype production and testing of PCB designs including layout, sourcing, and procurement.
- PCB design using Altium or similar software
- Medical device experience
- Product development experience - including medical or consumer electronics
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.