Lead Process Engineer
Are you an Engineer looking to take the next step in your career? Are you searching for an opportunity to join an ambitious company taking huge strides in its field? Then check this out! My client, a front-runner in the Medical Device Industry in the Minnetonka area, is now hiring for a Lead Process Engineer position. This person will take on a strong leadership role within the team and will move into a management role 6-12 months down the road. This role will be a 6 month contract-to-hire, and will pay $60 - $70 per hour (based on prior experience).
The Process Engineer will work on the development of innovative additive technologies, and will be the hands-on driving force developing this novel technology. This person will own and execute key development activities on the company's state-of-the-art additive printing systems.
Among others, the Process Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand the parameters that are critical to building a plastic part that has an excellent combination of mechanical properties and accuracy.
- Understand the interplay of materials and build process parameters important for mechanical properties and accuracy.
- Determine optimum operating windows of critical parameters that enable a robust operating space.
- Manage the Process Engineering department of 4 people, which will grow to 7 by the end of the year.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- PhD or Master's degree in Material Science, Physics, Experimental- Solid State Side EE, or Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience in Process Development within R&D for products that were developed in cross-functional/multidisciplinary teams
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to work as an Engineer with an extremely ambitious company in the Medical Device industry. This person will join a diverse team with a vibrant culture, and will be able see their hard work influence the Medical Device industry around the world.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me using the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.