A leading medical device telecommunications company is looking for a Lead V&V Engineer for a 6 month contract to hire assignment!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform embedded and application testing in design and development of medical devices
- Interfaces with cross functional project team
- Distribute and manage team deliverables
- Manage a supporting team of V&V engineers to assist with accomplishing tasks
- 60/40 split between hands on work and management
- Developing, writing and executing V&V protocols
- Perform risk management activities such as pFMEA, hazard analysis etc.
- B.S. is not absolutely required if sufficient experience
- Medical device is a must have
- Software testing: black box, white box, positive/negative testing (embedded and application)
- Agile, SCRUM (should be familiar with this methodology)
- Communication Networking background: Ethernet based systems (this is key) - IP (internet protocol)
- Experience developing, writing and executing protocols
- Communication systems would be a benefit
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.