Linux Lamp Systems Administrator
- Type Contract
- Salary £350 - £450 per day +
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Application Engineering
I am working with an organisation in central London who are looking for a Lamp Systems Administrator on a 3-6 month contract basis.
This client are seeking a LAMP Administrator to compliment their existing team. This role will involve maintaining web servers, databases, websites/webservices, and application development infrastructure.
- Managing Linux servers' infrastructure (Decommission and setup of servers and application of appropriate patches and upgrades when necessary)
- Maintaining security compliance
- Managing backups (and recovery, if necessary)
- Coordinating with the IT department and other appropriate individuals and teams throughout the company
- Providing support as necessary to the wider team (introducing development best practices, etc).
Location: Central London
IR35 status: Outside IR35
Duration: initial 3-6 months
Start date: within the next week ideally
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales