- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Hudson, Wisconsin
- Sectors Engineering, Engineering & Validation, Test and Verification
Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work that changes lives? Do you want to advance your career within the Medical Device space? If so, I have the job for you! I am currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Hudson, WI with a client who is a global-leader of outsources design, development and manufacturing services, delivering innovative and complete end-to-end capabilities to their customers
The Manufacturing Engineering team provides input into the design at the early stages of the project. During the mid-stage, you will develop the fixtures, tooling, and procedures for the assembly of the product. Then refine the processes and equipment in a way that it can be validated and documented that it has the proper capabilities in the later stage of the project and transfer the process and equipment to a production site.
- Plan and design manufacturing processes for a highly regulated industry
- Maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods and work force utilization
- Determines parts and tools needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification
- Defines and purchase equipment buy using quality system approved processes such as URS, FAT, SAT, pFMEA, and process flow diagrams
The best candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering preferred
- Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing
- Process Validation: IQ/OQ/PQ (basic understanding)
- Proficient in DOE
- Proficient in pFMEA
- Strong communication skills; able to interface with the client and internally
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and work on life-saving devices. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please apply at the details below. The Hiring Team is scheduling interviews this week!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.