We are a product development group that is working on physical products that are typically drug delivery devices. Our Manufacturing Engineering team provides input into the design at the early stages of the projects. During the mid-stage, we develop the fixtures, tolling, and procedures for the assembly of the product.
- Our engineers plan and design manufacturing processes for a highly regulated industry
- Maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, work flow, assembly methods and work force utilization
- Determines parts and told needed to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specification
In this role you will write and validate processes and automated equipment
- Process flow diagram
- Define sequence of steps for the process
- Provide input on what testing needs to be done to ensure the process is correct
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.