Do you seek a role in which you will work on cross-functional teams throughout the new product development and manufacturing process? If so, I have the job for you! My client, a world renowned Medical Device company in the Chicago-land area, is now hiring for a Manufacturing Engineer. This will be a 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity, with pay scales ranging from $35 to $50 per hour based on levels of prior experience.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for areas such as research, development, and manufacturing process for existing and new product development. As a Manufacturing Engineer this individual will also be working to support Manufacturing, Field Service, Customer Service, and other departments with respect to existing products.
Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer will include:
- Validating existing product to make sure they meet requirements
- Working through Process Validation Master Plans
- Engineering protocols, data analysis, and reports.
- Develop test methods and perform test method validation.
- Interpret product drawings and specifications and design requirements.
Basic qualifications for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- B.S. in Engineering with 3-8 years of experience. (Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- Over 2 years of professional experience within the Medical Device industry
- Sound Process Engineering knowledge and understanding of PFMEAs and PVMPs
- Strong communication skills
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a growing team in a fast-paced environment, and will provide candidates with market leading skills and opportunities for career advancement.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume, or for more information please contact me on the details below.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.