- Type Permanent
- Location Galway, Republic of Ireland
- Sectors Operations
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for providing engineering support to manufacturing, and the development of existing and new process technologies.
You will be joining one of the world's leading medical device companies who offer brilliant opportunities to develop as an engineer and will reward you with a career with purpose and fulfilment.
- Manage a variable workload to meet/exceed key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity.
- Support manufacturing as the manufacturing engineer providing line support for technical issues.
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Improves manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost benefit of introduction.
- Engineering degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with a minimum of 3 yrs experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of lean manufacturing principles and statistics.
- Demonstrate operating knowledge of Minitab software, would be an advantage.
- SolidWorks /AutoCAD skill would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO & FDA compliance
If you are keen to make the next step in your engineering career then please get in touch today.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales