Manufacturing Engineer - Contract to Hire - Irvine
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Irvine, California
- Sectors Medical Devices, Quality Assurance (QA), Operations, R&D, Regulatory Affairs (RA)
- Prepare, review, and approve manufacturing instruction, protocols, reports, and other controlled documentation.
- Develop accurate yield and time standards for existing and new processes.
- Provide technical leadership for the projects and the group in support of process and equipment development and custom equipment procurement.
- Provide input to solve complex problems including but not limited to those related to process, equipment, material, supply chain, documentation, equipment validation, IQ/OQ/PQ/PPQ and other applicable QMS business processes.
- participate in documented vs. actual gap analysis activities.
Must Have: Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline or related
- technical field 4+ years of relevant experience with Bachelors Degree OR 2+ years of relevant experience with Masters Degree
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.