Manufacturing Resource Coordinator
Minimum 6-month contract
St. Louis, MO
2nd shift from 2:00pm - 10:30pm Sunday - Thursday
3rd shift from 10:00pm - 6:30am Sunday - Thursday
The Manufacturing Resource Coordinator will be responsible for managing and controlling the workflow of critical cGMP production documentation, supporting Manufacturing Supervisors in scheduling personnel for production, routine and specialized training. This person will be tasked with batch record review, work scheduling, training scheduling, work process tracking of components in the ERP, and other similar duties. The Manufacturing Resource Coordinator will also be responsible for managing Sterile Process Manufacturing production logbooks.
- Perform post-execution documentation review or production batch records, and other executed documents for accuracy and compliance
- Identify and drive resolution of all documentation and batch record issues to allow for timely release
- Compile data and information from records and report metrics. Prost metrics for display with the respective Operations area
- Develops and post colleague shift schedule and associated assignments
- Perform electronic transactions (ERP)
- Perform review and approval of SPM documents such as SOPs, Batch Records, Logbooks, Forms, etc.
- Provide input for document improvements
- Conducts general inspections for cleanliness and sanitization
- Follows up with operations personnel to correct batch records
- Bachelor's degree in science or equivalent
- Experience working on the manufacturing floor
- 1-2 years of cGMP experience
- Experience with aseptic processes
- Operation flow experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.