For a big pharmaceutical company in Oss I am looking for a Manufacturing Supply Chain Planner.
Hours a week: 32
You will perform core supply chain planning and execution activities with the key External Partners, including but not limited to:
* Planning Support
* Consolidation and submission of forecasts
* Convert Purchase Orders
* Tracking Purchase Orders and Invoices
* Interface with Supply Chain Management organization and internal site stakeholders
* Checking MRP exception messages
* Participating in monthly S&OP meetings with the CMO focusing on Inventory, Capacity and profit plan vs actual numbers.
* Hosting Tier meetings Logistics Support
* Goods Issue/Receipt
* Cold Chain Management
* Shipment Tracking
* Duty Drawbacks, etc. Project Support
* Source changes
* New CMO integration
* Product launches, etc.
* Inventory management support
* Inventory Reconciliation and Inventory of Questionable Value processes.
* Drives customer service metrics for ExM such as ICSL and IOTIF.
* Executes processes that proactively identify, mitigate, manage and prevent supply issues.
* If an issue occurs, evaluates root cause, lost opportunity and drives for continuous improvement
* ERP system (SAP) Master Data maintenance and support
Required Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor's degree preferably in the Engineering, Science or Business
* Preferably 2 years' experience in commercial/business and/or manufacturing/ operations.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, organization, and follow up skills.
* Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal coaching.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
* Experience in multiple business areas - operations, supply chain, procurement.
* Solid and demonstrated supply chain management experience and knowledge, across multiple disciplines including functional knowledge of ERP systems (SAP strongly preferred).
Are you the Manufacturing Supply Chain Planner I'm looking for? Please contact Niek van Alfen via +31 (0)20 522 1588 or n.vanalfen[at]realstaffing.com