- Type Permanent
- Location London, England
- Sectors Sales, Marketing, and Business Development
I have a position for a Multichannel Communications Manager at a fast growing pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire.
This company is at a very exciting stage with a variety of products getting launched out to the market and as a result it is looking to triple in size over the next 2 years.
As Multichannel Marketing/Communications Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver creative communication projects, aligned to and supporting brand strategy for the International Rare Disease Franchise.
- Proactive press and media relations to support launch of specific assets across the region. Establish media opportunities to raise awareness of new treatments.
- Coordinate congress/event communications with relevant departments; ensure all educational assets are delivered to the highest ethical standard and gain maximal reach
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategy and projects, delivered to the highest quality standards. Take accountability for digital client accounts and programmes. Accountability and ownership of technologies, ensuring clients are equipped with the best potential
- Abide by the relevant codes of practice, internal SOPs and compliance guidance.
- Extensive experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, or in an organisation providing consultancy services in the healthcare sector, with significant experience in marketing, marketing communications, PR, digital marketing or a related field
- Campaign and project management experience
- Experience within highly speciality care or rare diseases advantageous.
If this is something you would be interested in please contact me
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales