Mechanical Design Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$95000 - US$125000 per annum + competitive
- Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Sectors Mechanical
A top tier global medical device company located in Minneapolis, MN is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for design and development of medical device instrumentation
General Job Overview:
Opportunity to work Hands-on design and development with an array of Class 2 and Class 3 devices
- 3-5 years experience in medical device industry
- Demonstrated experience in a 3D CAD environment (preferably Solidworks)
- Sheet metal and/or molded plastic electronics enclosure design experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously (typically 2 to 3)
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Quality system and risk management experience
- Linear and rotary motion element design experience
- Molded plastic and electronic sensor consumable design experience
- Experience with IEC 60601-1 for the basic safety and essential performance of medical electrical equipment
- Experience with IPX2 to IPX5 ingress protection design
- Background in startup or smaller medical device company
- Experience in Pumping systems, infusion pumps, dialysis pump or glucose pump is preferred.
Compensation is up to $125k (Depending on experience) with a generous benefits package
Interviews will be commencing early next week with an initial phone screening.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.