Mechanical Design Engineer - Medical Device - Permanent - Singapore
Are you interested in working for a small start-up company that are close to product launch? They have exciting growth plans too so plenty of opportunity for career development and stock options available too.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design, development and manufacturing of products
- Lead the product development efforts and work with the manufacturing team to launch our product into the market.
- Apply mechanical engineering knowledge to the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements which are consistent with a zero defect level.
- Solve mechanical engineering problems at the component level through thorough evaluation and troubleshooting.
- Generate written reports that can clearly contribute to the Design History File.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be / have:
- B.Eng/M.Eng/M.Sc (Mechanical) degree with working knowledge of Solidworks.
- Finite Element Analysis knowledge is a plus
- 5 years or more of industry experience in engineering field.
- Medical device experience preferred.
If you feel you would be suitable then please apply now.
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017