Medical Director - new product
- Type Permanent
- Salary ¥18000000 - ¥26000000 per annum
- Location Japan, Japan
- Sectors Medical Affairs
- Top Global Pharmaceutical Company
- One of the leaders in Oncology, Cardio-Vascular and Respiratory development globally and in Japan
- Strong conections and recognition among Japanese KOLs
A leadership role responsible for providing direction and management of the Strategy & Evidence Gen Division in their area of expertise. Proactively demonstrate the company values.
- Lead strategy creation and data generation activities of responsible brand.
- Develop, manage and execute medical plan (jMAP) of responsible brand with incorporating confidence plan working with MSLD, in accordance with brand strategies, including budget and resource plans.
- Manage and develop team members to maximize individual team member's capability and create a high performing team.
- Collaborate with MSL Director in creating and executing strategic confidence activities.
- Support Therapeutic Area Head in transforming the medical organization to execute industry-leading high quality medical activities, and in collaborating with cross-function teams, including brand team and R&D teams.
Tokyo or Osaka
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in managing external sponsored studies and company-sponsored non-interventional studies
- Experience of Medical Affairs function within a pharmaceutical industry or R&D
- Significant experience and positive track record with project management in a pharmaceutical company
- Experience in relationship and stakeholder management
- Experience of people management
- Experience of basic or clinical research handling
- Ample experience with team budget management
- Team management experience
- Qualified Medical Doctor or PhD in a scientific discipline or sufficient knowledge and experience in responsible disease area enable to have a peer discussion with KEEs
- Qualified Doctor
- MSc/MPH/PhD in a scientific discipline
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja