Medical Marketing Specialist
Temporary / 5 months - fulltime
For one of our clients, an international Med Tech company, we are looking for a Medical Marketing specialist. The company has a good reputation and strives for innovative healthcare solutions in Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Pain.
As the position will be based at the EMEA headquarters, the atmosphere is very international and focussed on career development.
Your responsibilities as a Medical marketing specialist will include:
- You work on the strategy regarding product development and placement. Based on your information for competitors, KOLs etc., you are able to advise Team Manager in the development of a successful strategy. Furthermore, you will convert this strategy into concrete business cases and action points.
- You will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of clinical studies within the region.
- You will develop and maintain a network of KOLs and Medical Societies
- You are the expert on cardiovascular and respiratory within the company and always make sure that your knowledge is up to date.
- You develop and check marketing materials.
- You are responsible for claim validations and give scientific input.
- You work together with agencies that support the company in the development of content and materials.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a Master of Science in a relevant study
- Experience in the Life Sciences industry
- Experience in marketing or medical marketing
- You are able to understand highly scientific content and literature
- You have experience in liaising with KOLs
- You are able to guide and motivate people without authority
- You are creative and proactive
- You have experience in an international and matrix environment
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you are the person I am looking for, or you know the perfect candidate, feel free to get in touch through i.pasmans(AT)realstaffing.com or call 020 522 1588