Medical Writer, Global Medical Information (REMOTE)
Celgene: A major global biopharmaceutical corporation focused on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions
Celgene is looking for a remote, Medical Writer, Global Medical Information to join their team.
* Searches, reviews, and summarizes the available data in the published literature, conference proceedings and internal documents to develop Global Medical Information (MI) responses to requests for MI from healthcare professionals (HCPs) on marketed/investigational products. Revises MI Response Documents to ensure responses reflect all currently available medical information.
* Reviews and edits MI responses developed by peers and medical writing vendors, ensuring responses are clear, current, medically accurate, and scientifically balanced.
* Identifies the appropriate information resources and prepares customized responses to respond to medical information inquiries escalated by the front line Medical Communications Center and/or local MI affiliates; accurately and comprehensively transcribes all aspects of the interaction within the Global Medical Information database.
* Conducts medical review of promotional and scientific materials to ensure medical accuracy, currency and balance of materials produced by internal business partners (e.g. Medical Affairs Scientific Communications, commercial training, marketing, etc).
* Performs other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
** Celgene will not consider candidates who have been submitted to Job Postings: 6278, 5953, 5717, 5591, 5507**
Position: Medical Writer, Global Medical Information
Duration: 6 months with extendable opportunities.
* Pharm.D. or Ph.D. in a pharmaceutical science preferred.
* RPh or RN with previous pharmaceutical industry-based Drug Information experience considered.
* 1-3 years of Drug Information, Medical Writing or Medical/Promotional review experience preferred.
* 2+ years of clinical experience preferred.
* Relevant therapeutic background desired.
* Must be a strong team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required
* Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates flexibility in response to changing needs and competing demands
* Demonstrates positive attitude
* Ability to multi task and prioritize projects effectively
* Solutions oriented
* Proficient in MS office applications
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.